Sunday, April 7, 2013

Platinum and Natural Gas

Two sectors jumped out at me last week that I believe have some ability to start a trend; platinum and natural gas.  I hold a few names in these sectors in my focus list, and below I am sharing my charts, buy, target and sell prices.

Regarding the other miners, I am ambivalent, and gold and silver need to make a higher high before I jump back in, with the exception of SAND.  I will take a shot on it, at my buy stop.

Another stock I will buy for a trade is HOV.  Rock bottom mortgage rates can't but help these companies.

I also have a buy again on XIV, which usually portends a move higher in SPY, or at least fear has abated.  The trade is usually good for three or four days, and has been remarkably reliable and very profitable.  My signal hit before both SPY swoons, and yet XIV is above my entry point.  Let's see how earnings affect the fear gauge though.

Enjoy.








No comments:

Post a Comment