Sunday, March 23, 2014

It Continues

I can wax eloquently about macro this and micro that, or what my charts are whispering to me, but the fact is the FED is withdrawing credit, ergo the banks have less leverage to speculate, and the market will be soft through May, punctuated by by bouts of Fed rumour short covering rallies.

For me, I will trade more from the short side, stay defensive in my portfolio, and look to leverage XIV and UVXY puts on extreme volatility moves (in my timeframes).

We had a beautiful trade on DDD Friday, and I took out all of my risk (100% return in three hours) and looking for some follow through before I close the trade.  I am going to point out a few other high betas to short as the one's I follow give the signal.

I am waiting on gold to tell me to double up or to go short, and I am likely to go long vol this week, as well. Have a great week everyone.  Enjoy the charts, and below you will also see my portfolios; general, and my XIV/VXX portfolio.  Click on to enlarge.






No comments:

Post a Comment