Thursday, December 2, 2010

Taking Stock

I want to give everyone an assessment of where I am at, and what positions I am now holding.  The past two months have been a whirlwind, and the gains a bit too easy.  I suspect there is some more upside left in this current impulse higher, but I am taking substantial chips off the table.  I will reference what I am out of below.

NOA
AGQ
SLV
GDX
AUY
CREE

I am still holding PUDA, but am ready to cut it in half as I have nearly a double in it.  I am still keeping all of my junior silver and gold miners, my core gold miner positions, my uranium, coal, MLP's, BWEN and natural gas stocks.  I am now 70/30 equity to cash from 130 equity.

I intend to sell some options into OPEX and do some high beta day trading as opportunities present themselves.

I am still strategically committed nuclear, silver and natural gas as my themes for 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment